Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Checkpoint!

So the first half of the next book is done! I'm working on the other half now, and I'm quite happy with how the first story concluded!

The second will be on its way soon enough, but it's been somewhat slow writing it these last couple of days. In the last sprint to finish the first story, I feel like I gave my brain a sprain! Ouch. But I'm feeling much better now and I hope that my Editor gets back to me sometime soon with the first story.

I'm still working on the second, but due to the nature of what I'm writing I have to change mental tracks to tell the other story. I think with some time and the right music I can change gears to what I need it to be at!

Spellscribed: Ascension got 3 new 5 star reviews today, all very exciting things to find! I am so excited that everyone has loved the books so far! The most common thing I see in all my reviews is they are looking forward to reading the next one! This is incredibly encouraging to me and I thank all of you who have supported my writing!

More news will be given as progress is made!

1 comment:

  1. There's something about your books, they're like a drug to me. When Ascension came out I immediately bought it and read it, then I went back and read both Provenance and Ascension again, followed by one more reading of both books.

    ReplyDelete